top of page
PUBLISHED (OR ABOUT TO BE)
- THE FISHING WIDOWS OF BAY ST LAWRENCE And How To Shoot A Film On The Fly
2022 MONTANA PRIZE IN NONFICTION Runner Up
- THE LONG GAME Nonfiction Filmmaking for the Screen, edited by Charles Dye
Focal Press, an imprint of Routledge, Taylor and Francis Group 2023
- NARRATIVES AND REFLECTIONS IN MUSIC EDUCATION Listening To Voices Seldom
Heard Edited by Tawnya D. Smith and Karin S. Hendricks p 179 © Springer Nature
Switzerland AG 2020
TEACHING AND FILMMAKING
(PAGE IN PROGRESS)
ESSAYS: COMING SOON
- Travel Essays: Colombia, Sweden, Spain, Nova Scotia
- Our Input/Output neural systems, in terms of perception.
- Revenge of the Dummies. (Limbic System Celebration!)
- How VR reveals the power of Linear Storytelling.
- The Inexorable March to Curmudgeonry
LISTS: COMING SOON
- People who are their Names. Also, bizarre or cool ones.
- Mysteries of the Universe
- Jobs I should not have
- Insane Financial Inequities
- Words: Good, Misused, Overused, Loathed.
bottom of page